Corona Material Presets Pro for 3ds max Beta-Testers Wanted!
This is a closed beta.
We are looking for enthusiastic and approachable folks to give us feedback on our application before it is released. This will include finding bugs, testing materials, or any other improvement suggestions.
This is an unpaid role but participants will receive one lifetime Corona Material Presets Pro for 3ds Max (CMPPmax) license (when release).
What you’ll be doing:
Helping us look for bugs prior to release;
Giving the product and quality assurance feedback on application design and performance;
Test Materials on "real" projects;
Create testing scenes;
Who we’re looking for. You...
Are a Corona Renderer and 3ds Max advanced/pro level user;
Are approachable and articulate;
Have a keen eye for detail;
Have a Corona Renderer daily build, 3ds Max (is desirable also the min compatible version 2013);
We are looking for flexible and enthusiastic applicants to help us with feedback.
Will are selected at this stage only 10 Beta-Testers (will work together with them in the future).
For more questions and sign-up please contact us: develop(at)sigerstudio.eu
Please let us know a little bit about yourself.
1. Your Name.
2. What operating system do you use?
3. Where are you located?
4. What languages do you speak (is desirable one of: English, Lithuanian, Russian
5. Your CG skill (0 being not at all, 5 being very)?
6. Do you have a Portfolio?
7. Your main profile: Archviz, Production/Object viz, etc...
8. Why are you interested in being a CMPPmax beta-tester?
9. Would you be willing to sign a CMPPmax non-disclosure agreement?
Registration until 20.02.2015
P. S. dar yra likusios kelios laisvos pozicijos